If you ever transferred funds from an exchange to your own wallet you need to make sure you enter this data. We will then be able to automatically recognize transfers. We will also pick up any on-chain activity such as trading on a decentralized exchange, receiving airdrops, staking rewards and more.
To import your wallet:
Navigate to the Integrations tab at the top.
In the top right select to "Add Integration"
Select for the wallet you are using, some will ask you to select the chain you are using (eg Ethereum).
Enter your public wallet address in and you can provide it a nickname (optional). Once this is done click the Import Wallet button and it will begin the process of syncing up your data to our system. This can take some time depending on the chain and how many transactions you have. A yellow indicator will let you know it is still syncing, and green for when complete.
At any point you can move between other pages and this will not impact the importing of the data. Similarly you can begin import on other sources simultaneously.
Note: For certain addresses we can detect them across other similar chains you have used, and you will be asked during the import process if you would like to import the others also. This saves you having to do these manually! This image below shows what this looks like.
Occasionally there can be issues with imports. Some things that you can check on your own are:
- Double check the address is correct
- Check the notes on the right side of the Integrations page for the wallet you are importing. These notes can give indications of certain limitations such as certain data not being included.
- Sometimes the source itself can be failing to send data across, in which case it is recommended you try again at a different time.
- Some wallets provide the option of a CSV import, it is recommended to check the notes on the right side to ascertain if this option is preferable. Majority of the time it is recommended to use the wallet address as the CSV can often be less reliable with missing data.
- If you can't find your network or wallet on the import list, you can instead import the transactions manually.